Saturday, November 10, 2012

Me In New York City

I had a red eye Thursday night to the city that never sleeps. Before I meet with a potential client on the Upper West Side, I took the day to stop by a few places in Midtown and SOHO. For lunch I went to Balthazar on Spring St. I ordered the most amazing chicken club with peanut oil fries, you guys MUST go!





I love clothes, so I spent the rest of the day shopping all up and down Prince St. I went to the Alexander Wang sample sale and scored on some fall jackets and scarves. I love getting dressed here in the city. As a native Angeleno, it is rare for the weather to drop below 50F, so the formative pea-coats, leather gloves, and cashmere scarves just become a waste of space in your closet. The sale had the longest line but it was way worth it.


For dinner I went to Lavo on 58th Street, between Madison and Park. I ordered the chicken and mushroom ravioli and a dirty martini. For desert we got the fried Oreos with vanilla creme and finished the night with the Lavo nightclub adjacent. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...