Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Eclectic Living Room

I came across this photo today and I just adore this room. This small space has been so beautifully decorated. The black and white drapes add sophistication and designer style. The pseudo-chandelier gives the room a young, fresh look; I've seen something similar at Bratt Decor. The dining table is like the Docksta table available at Ikea. I love that the table has been mixed with traditional wood chairs which have been painted white. The addition of the cushions definitely help elevate the look. The Hollywood Regency style bookshelf is a great stylish storage option, I found something similar at Home Decorators. Of course, what I think makes this space extra special is all of the unique art. The different styles and various frame types and sizes really help complete the eclectic look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...