Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hotels we Love: Hotel de la Syrene

One night a while back I was wandering the streets of Sorrento, Italy when I stumbled upon this hotel. The entrance gate was surreal and the lighting in the garden, a combination of moonlight reflecting from the ocean and candlelight, was truly magical. I snapped some photos and made sure to capture the entrance so I could remember the hotel and hopefully return one day. I was reminiscing about the trip and figured I learn a little about the hotel that took my breath away.The Bellevue Syrene was a villa in the for summer vacations, and it was only in 1820 that a cozy hotel of about 30 spacious and comfortable rooms was created, within an oasis of peace and outstanding natural beauty. The energy of this hotel which sits on the edge of the Amalfi Cost is surreal!





















Photos courtesy of Hotel Bellevue Syrene


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...