Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Apartment Must Haves!

We all have items we can't live without. Some are essential to our day-to-day activities, but some are just nice to have because they make us smile or bring us comfort. I went through my place and identified my happy items. The things I use daily that help bring a smile to my face. For example, I love my bright orange coffee mug, it's just happy! Once I add in my Intelligentsia brew, I am ready to get going. I got addicted to Voluspa candles a while back, the packaging is always gorgeous and the delicious scents make my place feel like home and calm me down. I always have orchids in my living space, as they are not just beautiful, but also good fung shui. Since I am always cold, my Dwell throw is just the perfect piece to keep on my couch or chair. Of course...there is also music, I have a variety of playlists for when I am getting glammed up to go out! Regardless of where I am heading, there is a soundtrack that just helps me get into the mood.

Tell me...what are your apartment must haves?

1. Voluspa 3 Wick Candle & Decorative Tin; 2. Jonathan Adler Carnaby Hollywood Mug; 3. Phalaneopsis orchid; 4. Intelligentsia Coffee;  5. Philips DC390 Dual Dock Clock Radio with Remote; 6. Dwell Studios Draper Stripe Major Throw

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, I think my place by far needs some remodeling. I’m planning to install shelves that are good enough to carry tons of stuff to save space. By the way, you have a great selection of items. I agree that coffee mugs are one of the most important things around. For my part, I simply can’t start my day without coffee =) Now that reminds me about having to get a new coffee maker. Hehehe… Your stuff's pretty neat, and I'm guessing your place is just as neat, too =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love shelves and bookcases, especially since i have a ton of books. I plan to add wallpaper inside of my Ikea Billy bookshelf just to give it a new look and add some color to the room. West Elm has these cool salvaged wood shelves that I just love.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...