Monday, October 7, 2013

Greystone Mansion Showcase House 2013

I'm so excited to announce that I will be designing a room at this years Greystone Mansion Showcase House! It really is an honor to be working alongside some of the top designers in the industry. 

The theme this year is "The Titans of Business and the Best of Design." Designers will pick a business titan of their choice to be their client and design the space with the titan in mind.

I have been assigned to do the first floor study and the titan I have chosen is Howard Hughes. I am very limited with what I can show you, but for now, I have some raw shots of the space untouched!





I may not have the largest room but I have one of the most visible spaces in the house, right off the first floor foyer. My design will have the sophistication of Howard Hughes and the golden age of Hollywood, as well as the whimsical accents of todays design market.

Here is a sneak peak of my design so far! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...