Thursday, March 7, 2013

Apartment Inspiration: Part 2 Bedrooms

I've been searching for ideas to inspire me for desigining a young woman's bedroom. There are so many colors and patterns to choose from, but I am thinking of sticking to a neutral palette and incorporating a little color. Here are just a few ideas, stay tuned for Part 3!

Kelly Wearstler- As always, love the metallic and geometric mix.

I like this headboard, and would consider buying the same fabric in a neutral color and upholstering the headboard myself.

This is such a great look, they used big furniture in a small space to create the illusion of a bigger bedroom, and it worked!

I love the bedding and the coziness of this room.

The color scheme is very similar to what I am envisioning.

Barclay Butera- Love it!

Very regal and chic.

I will never tire of black walls and chevron decor- its young, and so fresh to me!

I love the lamp and the nightstand in this bedroom, they are just the right size.


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE that black, yellow and white room. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...