Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Best Dressed at The People's Choice Awards

I must confess- I did not watch the People's Choice Awards because I went out to dinner with friends, and with the exception of the Golden Globes and the Oscars, award shows bore me.  But I couldn't help to look at the photos today to see who wore what. Here is my list of the Best Dressed!  
Taylor Swift in Ralph Lauren- I absolutely love this white gown on her- it's feminine, simple and sexy all at the same time. The best dressed of all in my opinion!
Rumer Willis in an Alice and Olivia gown- I think this is sexy, sultry and she looks great!
Brittany Snow in Maria Lucia Hohan- I think this shade of yellow complements her complexion, and she went for a simple look with the small metallic clutch and pointy silver heels. I like!

Heidi Klum in a black cutout Julia MacDonald gown- She looks amazing, it's sexy but not over the top...fierce!

Naomi Watts in Alexander McQueen- The black and gold combination works on her body and fits her perfectly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...