Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Feng Shui for 2013

A new year is a great time to start fresh. To prepare for 2013, I had a friend who specializes in feng shui do a quick tour of my place. Out with the old and in with the new! Not only have I reorganized at home and cleared out the physical clutter, but also the emotional and energetic clutter. Since my feng shui walk through, I have made significant changes. For example, adding a hanging crystal in front of my window (to clear the dark energy coming from my neighbor’s chimney) & a small wind chime above my bedroom door (According to traditional feng shui schools, wind chimes are used to cure negative energies, be it annual feng shui negative energies or challenging permanent fixtures inside a home). I also shifted some furniture around in order to make sure my bed was no longer sitting right under my chandelier, and energy within the room flows harmoniously.

Feng Shui crystals are used to help create good feng shui energy in your home. Different crystals bring different energies or vibrations into your home or office. All natural crystals store energy. The kind of energy depends on the composition of the mineral, the structure of the crystal and its color. There is great importance to the color of the crystal.  Hence, crystals can clarify thoughts, channel energy, increase creativity and rectify emotional balance. They can also be used to realign the chakra centers (our energy points).

For Education, Luck and Prosperity: Green aventurine is a good energizer to nurture self-potential in studies, doing business, sales, career advancement and whatever project that that needs success. It promotes inner growth, personal development and self-initiative.

For Protection: Use black tourmaline, obsidian, and hematite by the front door to benefit from their protective qualities.

For Protection & Relaxation: Decorate with blue kyanite to strengthen the healing energy of your home.

For Love: Place two rose quartz hearts in the Southwest feng shui area of the home to promote happy energy in a love relationship.

For Wealth: Citrine has been said to activate wealth and money luck.

Remember to cleanse your crystals from time to time; this is very important in keeping their energy fresh and working. I like to leave them out in the rain or smudge them with sage.  Remember not to place your crystals on the ground- Use a stand, book-shelf or other raised space.  Most crystals are very affordable and easy to purchase either on-line, or at numerous gift stores and bookshops.










1 comment:

  1. Feng Shui crystals are powerful tools to enhance energy in our home. Feng Shui experts also recommend to work with colors. There is energy in every color. Recently I found out that my synesthesia paintings emanate energy. Because of synesthesia I see colors when I hear names and words. Since years I paint what I see, I paint names and inspirational words. Recently people were telling me that they feel an energy flow coming from my paintings. They even recognize themselves in the paintings. This is so fascinating.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...