Friday, January 25, 2013

DIY Creative Wine Crate Ideas!

Last week we had a fabulous time in wine country, so I was thinking of some fun ways to incorporate a little bit of my wine & bubbly experience into my home. Below are my favorite do it yourself ideas. They are simple and fun ways to re-purpose wine crates (new or vintage) into fabulous and functional pieces.  My favorites are the planet and the baskets. Can't wait to move my basil & parsley plants to their new home! 



Uncommon Designs Online




Uncommon Designs Online


The Worst Dinner Guest




DIY Vintage Chic

Love & Moss

The Green Bungalow
Photo by Tom Selby



1 comment:

  1. Last week we had a fabulous time in wine country, so I was thinking of some fun ways to incorporate a little bit of my wine & bubbly experience into my home. Bordeaux wine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...