Friday, August 10, 2012

Kelly Wearstler Interior Come-Back

I have always been one of Kelly's biggest fans. I always appreciate her attention to detail and her somewhat modernized Hollywood Regency look that I wouldn't call Hollywood Regency anymore... She now has her own signature look that she has curated over the years. You see it and you know she did, and that's what I love about her. I have had the opportunity to meet her and really enjoyed her personality. She is sweet, kind, and just as fashionable in person. For the past year, we have not seen her much in the Interiors world as she prepared to launch her successful fashion line. But here she is, back on top, in this issue Elle Decor, with a fabulous new project in Mercer Island, Washington for clients Lara and Jeff Sanderson. 



The stair rail is as grand as it gets...

I am in love with the classic De Sede sofa - you could never go wrong with that...

Again... The stair rail is so enticing and so geometrically stimulating!



She did it again with the bold patterns in the floor and ceiling and the high contrast of black and gold!


These kitchen cabinets are TO DIE FOR... I mean come on! Metal cabinets? Who would have thought!




 I AM OBSESSED with the pony stools... The juxtaposition between the natural and the industrial is heavenly!!

The Onyx marble walls are an art piece if their own!

Photos courtesy of ELLE Decor

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow! The wall coverings, the floor patterns, the ceilings: there is so much to stare at, muse over, and dream about. The purple lighting in the dining room against the table top that looks like it would be a floor pattern but is elevated! She is really, really amazing. Thank you Ryan for waking me up more than my coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jackie! I am so glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...